• 14 year Experience in liquefied (LNG, LPG, Bitumen), chemical, bulk cargo and traffic management.
• Ability to evaluate competitors and business opportunities in Tanker market.
• Good communication and coordination skills.
• In-depth Knowledge of maritime standard policies, procedures, methods and logistic readiness.
• Good knowledge of voyage instructions, P&I club, Hull Insurance, charter parties
• Strong shipping management and interpersonal skills.
• In-depth knowledge of basic math's and analytical methods.
• Co-coordinating the day to day operational activities of T/CP contract’s vessels compliance with the agreed charter party terms (SHELLTIME 4, ASBATANK VGE...).
• Preparing and issuing voyage orders including loading and discharge instructions.
• Liaising on a day to day basis with marine / technical superintendents, oil operators, ship brokers, ship owners and port agents to ensure efficient commercial operations.
• Co-ordinate shipping requirements under Contracts of chartering including identifying and analysing commercial opportunities as well as meeting all operational requirements.
• Providing least cost solutions for a wide variety of Group freight movements through using the existing pool of vessels augmented by resort to the spot market for additional tonnage. Experience in vessel contract performance reviews and claims settlement.
• Strategic planning and business development skills.
• Well-versed in shipping operations for inbound/outbound cargo across international trade lanes * Experience in shipping field with understanding of shipping contracts, terminology and fundamentals of voyage analysis.
• Ensure that the Shipping System network (IMOS VESLINK) is maintained up-to-date